TRIVZIA: Trusted App To Earn Money Online! Earn While Giving Answer Of Questions.

TRIVZIA EARN ONLINE






Added On: 29 / 10 / 2018


NOTE:

I don't own this app or anything, I'm just spreading this app across Pakistan,If you have any trouble regarding this just tell me I will remove this content, there is no need to report us thank you!
All right goes to respective owner!
---------------
Before you really get into it and go through all the details the major thing you need to know is this app only work across all Pakistan or people abroad with Pakistani nationality means CNIC of Pakistan!
-------------------------------

Our New Tab Labeled As Mobile World, So I thought I Must Have To Come With Some Interesting Post!

How to win?

STEP 1: Download this app from link given below
LINK FOR ANDROID USERS: TRIVZIA.apk app!
LINK FOR IPHONE USERS:    TRIVZIA.ios app!

STEP 2: Open app and register yourself, along this they will ask you for a referral code you can type [ truesight ] their without brackets, whenever someone comes through your referral they get lives means if your answer for question is incorrect you will loose a life and will stay in game cause of that live, so it will be appreciated !


How to earn money online



STEP 3: Game time and amount will be displayed at your TRIVZIA app screen so wait for the time and just give them right answers!


This is the screenshot of app for my account, I've earned this in a day with wrong answer too, so according to this in a week you can get around 550 easily for a ten minute game!

How to earn money online

HAVING PROBLEM ANYWHERE ? COMMENT BELOW!

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. An unbelievable blog. This blog will indisputably be definitely recommended to my friends as well.
    Media Onlines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve asked you 13 questions that you need to answer before you really start your SEO efforts.
    xenforo chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. In A Rush? Here's Our Top 3 Tables For Home Use. I expect that a large portion of us need a pool table we can use at home. There are three essential "types" of pool tables for home use: the highest point of line pleasant ones, the ones we get the opportunity to show our ki Check Out Your URL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will prefer this blog because it has much more informative stuff.
    Male Sex Toys

    ReplyDelete